Financial Analyst at Convercent by OneTrust
Based in Denver and reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will join Convercent at a critical point in the company's growth trajectory—seriously! We have been acquired by and are integrating with OneTrust!! The Financial Analyst will assist the entire Convercent FP&A lifecycle, support major business and policy decisions, and help build and implement processes for the combined OneTrust / Convercent organization. We mean it when we say this position has a great growth opportunity!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business partners and team members to forecast, report and analyze financial performance
- Participate in driving solutions to key analytical, strategic and business challenges
- Deliver key analysis of financial and operational performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to business leaders
- Partner with business leaders to deliver reliable and actionable business insights
- Retrieve and reconcile information from various sources and business partners to ensure data integrity and accurate reporting
- Drive process improvements related to forecasting, reporting, modeling and analysis
- Facilitate the annual and ongoing budget planning process providing assistance to operating groups as needed to ensure the timely development of an accurate budget to support the corporate goals and strategies
- Review vendor invoices to track spending
- Other task and duties as assigned
- 2+ Years of experience in finance, business analytics or planning experience required
- Previous FP&A experience a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, SQL is a plus
- Ability to exercise good judgement, work through problems, and find solutions
- Brings projects to completion
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $60,000 - $85,000 salary.
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.