Financial Analyst at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Participate in annual planning / budgeting processes as well as ongoing monthly re-forecasting under the leadership of team management.
- Provide financial, operational, and general business reporting, including budget process improvements and forecasting.
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization to create financial visibility and apply sound financial theory to assist in financial forecast and analysis.
- Prepare a variety of investor and Board reporting deliverables.
- Contribute to equity and debt raise processes.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Intermediate Excel
- 0-2 years of experience in Finance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Able to manage multiple deliverables without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production
- Possess a strong work ethic and integrity
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $50,000-$75,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.