Financial Analyst at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Provide strategic financial management services to DHI Group and its leadership team, supporting revenue forecasting, customer analysis, and expense management. This position will work closely with finance department and senior management across the entire organization.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Supports and facilitates annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, and assist with detailed analyses of the financials, standard reporting packages and provide support to core business partners
- Review month end close for operating results of the businesses, through EBITDA, analyzing results to current estimate, budget and historical results
- Access and retrieve information and data from various systems and reporting tools. Collaborate with IT and others to support improvements to systems, automate process flows and reports
- Responsible for special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested
- Provide overall support to Finance team
- Be accountable to support and partner with DHI business teams and finance teams
- Ability to adapt analyses and presentations from internal clients with no financial backgrounds up to executive financial leadership
- Collaborate with business and finance colleagues to provide feedback on workflow, systems, analytics, processes, policies, and metrics
- Maintain effective working relationships with appropriate colleagues through DHI to advance corporate and business goals
- Work closely with executive finance team
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Highly skilled in business and financial modeling; strong technical skills including Microsoft Office suite; exceptional knowledge of Excel
- Experience/facility with enterprise financial systems is a plus: Oracle PBCS, Smartview
- Demonstrably able and eager to analyze complex matters, balancing detail, context and essence, and to foresee the next question
- Exceptional analytical thinking, problem-solving and data manipulation skills, and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Independent thinker with proven ability to think through problems and present solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, team and communications skills
- Flexible, able to work in fluid and leanly-staffed environment with multiple on-going projects and tight deadlines, and able to work long hours when needed
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines without direct supervision
- Decisive and thoughtful: able to set priorities and manage expectations
Required Education and/or Experience
- 4 year college degree with major or minor in finance, accounting, business, engineering, economics, mathematics or other quantitative subject; MBA, MS and/or CFA certification a plus
- 3 to 7 years of progressive finance experience including financial modeling, valuation, financial planning & analysis, business unit budgeting, and management reporting
- Experience in digital/new media and/or technology markets preferred, experience in the industries that DHI serves is a plus
- Proven experience working with senior executives
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!