Financial Analyst at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Financial Analyst Performs Financial and Budgetary Analysis for Sling International.
Primary Responsibilities Fall into the Following Categories:
- Prepares budgetary information for Sling International.
- Assesses upcoming programming deals and contracts to provide strategy for upcoming negotiations.
- Interprets financial data and communicates conclusions and recommendations to various levels of senior management .
- Develops financial models and scenario analysis including present value, internal rate of return, and payback period to substantiate recommendations.
- Develops financial reports to monitor key metrics, calculate projections, and highlight areas of concern and/or opportunity.
- Assists in the creation of business plans to support acquisitions and other business ventures.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A Successful Financial Analyst for our International Business will Have the Following:
- Bachelor Degree (B.A.) in Accounting, Finance, Math, or related field; or two years of related experience and training
- Strong experience in Excel including understanding of formulas commonly used by financial analysts including but not limited to sumifs, nested if functions, sumproduct, and index/match or lookup functions
- Strong understanding of financial modeling concepts and building accurate models
- Great work ethic and willingness to learn about new concepts and different cultures