Financial Analyst at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Financial Analyst to work with the Financial Planning and Analysis team (FP&A). This individual will be expected to perform complex analysis within a rapidly changing business environment and to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on their analysis. The successful candidate will be analytical, detail oriented and adept at dealing with ambiguity. He/she will need to apply critical thinking skills and perform research when necessary. Strong, applied understanding of corporate finance and GAAP accounting concepts are essential.
- Prepares executive-level analysis, reports, dashboards and project status overviews.
- Work with the Manager of FP&A to compile the annual budget and rolling forecast.
- Assist in the compilation and automation of the quarterly board package.
- Deliver timely and insightful financial performance and metrics analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Develop financial models and reports to monitor key metrics, projections, and highlight areas of opportunity and/or concern.
- Help drive and streamline processes by implementing and automating reporting efficiencies.
- Be able to understand the flow of information throughout the ERP system and devise intuitive strategies to continuously fine tune the operations.
- Checking accuracy and consistency of financial data in internal and external presentations, including CEO and CFO presentations.
- Assists in various operational improvement projects.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on a variety of projects.
Requirements for Success:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- BA/BS degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills, interact well with others, and possess strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, ability to handle stress in a fast-paced work environment.
- Understanding of basic GAAP accounting concepts and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
Helpful for Success:
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience working in a Saas business
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.