Financial Analyst at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Financial Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring accurate and timely reporting of business performance, as well as thorough and robust future financial forecasts. The role requires an individual who is comfortable working with raw, complex financial data and converting it into a simple format for key decision-makers to process. This FP&A function is one of the most highly visible and mission critical roles at Zayo; as such, we are looking for an intelligent, motivated financial analyst who can hit the ground running and add immediate value.
- Work across numerous teams and functions in order to prepare and maintain in-depth analysis, modeling, forecasting, and reporting of financial and business performance to support company-wide financial and operational goals and initiatives.
- Inform decision-making and strategic planning activities, serve as a key resource to senior decision-makers in the business.
- Design, implement, and manage processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of financial and business performance data that is the required foundation for effective finance analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations (internal and external) of financial and operational business results and analysis.
- Assists with special projects.
- Other financial/operational analysis and duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other degree requiring analytical aptitude.
- 1 – 3 years of analyst experience.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Advanced excel/spreadsheet user.
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint required, familiarity with Salesforce highly desired, but not required.
- Critical thinker who holds efficiency in the highest regard.
- Self-starter but able to collaborate across teams company wide.
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively manage a high-volume workload: role requires working extended hours (evenings and weekends, when necessary) to achieve results in a deadline driven environment.
- High energy and motivation; commitment to learning and having fun in an often stressful environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave