Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a Financial Analyst to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are a team player, a self-starter, and you are eager to dive into a Financial Analyst role in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative organization. You like to take on new projects and can work independently without much hand-holding. You have strong organization skills, the ability to analyze large amounts of data and communicate insights to senior leadership, and you love to continue learning and growing in your field!
What You Will Do:
As a Financial Analyst, you are an integral member of the finance organization with key deliverables that provide frequent exposure to the Formstack leadership team. The Financial Analyst is responsible for ownership of financial modeling, financial analysis, maintaining the SaaS metrics and KPIs, and ad hoc analysis to support Formstack's operations. This role provides the opportunity to be a strong business partner that maximizes profitability and focuses on key priorities.
How You Will Succeed:
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts and operational budgets
- Provide proactive financial counsel with business leaders in planning, measuring, reporting and improving performance
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly, quarterly and annual results for internal management and Private Equity investor
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute financial and management reporting
- Handle special assignments from supervisor, which are routine to moderately complex
- Report and communicate with several levels of management
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 4 to 6 years overall experience in Financial Analysis
- SQL experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining financial forecasts and operational budgets
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of financial statements and their relationships
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling (integrated income statement, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working for a PE backed private company
- Experience with Salesforce
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings