Evolve’s business is complex and dynamic. We have multiple customer and partner types and an expanding suite of products and services while operating in a fast-changing, high-growth industry. In an environment like this, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function plays a critical role in helping the company forecast, plan, analyze opportunities, invest, become more efficient, and communicate with investors and third parties.
As a key member of the FP&A team, the Financial Analyst will work with Evolve’s management team and across business units to help develop company-wide, business unit specific plans while managing and analyzing performance relative to them. You will regularly conduct analyses of different business considerations and scenarios. The Financial Analyst is in a unique position to have a massive impact across the entire business.
- Assist with coordination of reporting, planning, and forecasting
- Help to construct and work with financial models to support forecast and annual operating plan
- Monitor performance metrics and trends, and perform research and analysis to understand influencing factors
- Perform root cause analysis of forecast/plan variances
- Model and analyze business opportunities
- Follow through on execution of initiatives and evaluate their impact
- Provide strategic support to Executive team and business units
- 2+ years at an investment bank, management consulting firm or in finance function within a company
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business or a related field
- Proficiency in reporting, modeling, and analysis in Excel
- Ability to extract insight from data, and translate into actionable plans
- Fluency in communicating complex business concepts, both verbally and in writing
- Comfort collaborating with individuals in all levels and functions of the company
- Enthusiasm for meeting deadlines and multi-tasking in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to accomplish several goals concurrently
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.