The role is part of the Bluprint Finance function located in Denver, Colorado. The company resides within NBCU Cable Entertainment.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting with key domestic monthly and quarterly close and financial reporting processes, collaborating with others within the organization. This person would have a finance background with strong technical skills and familiarity with owning and managing financial statements and analyses. SAP experience is preferred. A qualified candidate must be able to multi-task and balance priorities on competing initiatives and raise concerns when necessary. This position reports to the Manager of Finance & Accounting and will work closely with the Cable Entertainment FP&A team and other teams within Bluprint.
- Support the Finance team with monthly and quarterly close processes, variance analysis and corporate data requests
- Reconcile and analyze movements in key areas of Bluprint’s financial statements
- Assist with preparation of quarterly balance sheet review package, including building dashboards and other summaries for management in order to communicate results and metrics in a timely manner
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly budget reviews and submissions, and help maintain forecasting models
- Prepare data requests by gathering and consolidating information from various sources
- Assist with special projects related to various functions in the business
- Support the Finance and Accounting teams with internal controls and audit documentation
- Collaborate with other Finance team members to support business objectives and maintain a division of responsibilities
- Work closely with Finance and other Bluprint teams to drive simplification, process improvements and standardization
- Other ad hoc requests and analyses
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in Accounting or Finance
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Excellent Excel and financial analytical skills are essential
• Knowledge of SAP / Business Warehouse a significant advantage
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and high standards in quality and accurate reporting
• Well organized and able to prioritize multiple and competing priorities
Strong communication skills and a pro-active approach to building working relationships in a matrixed environment
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.