Financial Analyst Lead
CSG is seeking a Financial Analyst Lead to join the team! The Senior Financial Analyst will manage financial aspects of customer accounts’ existing and new revenue streams and support decision making for the sales team by preparing and developing complex financial analysis under minimal supervision. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone who wishes to be part of a strong finance team that prides itself on mentorship within a people driven culture.
- Determine pricing guidelines, create financial models to assess financial impacts of different business decisions, make recommendations, and approve final pricing proposals. Review, advise and ultimately approve pricing and related business terms within legal documents.
- Lead the relationship with Sales, Legal, Product Management, Contract Administration, and Finance/Accounting with respect to financial terms and conditions of client contracts. Research and recommend ways to structure pricing and related business terms to accommodate each customer’s unique needs, contributing to the final strategy in closing a deal.
- Manage on-going revenue forecasting and perform revenue variance analysis on a monthly basis for assigned Customer Business Units (CBU’s). Financial planning consists of a 12-24 month outlook.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across multiple departments from staff to senior management, in order to gain acceptance of certain objectives, while preserving the relationships. Lead/Mentor other members of the FP&A team.
- Manage annual budget process for assigned CBU’s by coordinating the valuation of new opportunities to formalize the annual budget goals.
- Collaborate with CBU and Finance/Accounting in understanding known and anticipated changes to base revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Eight (8) + years of professional experience in Finance & Accounting required.
- Experience with interpreting complex multi-element customer contracts.
- Proven experience in working and communicating business cases, variance analysis, and evaluating pricing models.
- Experienced negotiator and strategic thinking capabilities.
- Experience with reviewing and assisting in applying revenue recognition policies.
- Experience with sales processes and establishing relationships with sales leads.
- Ability to lead a close working relationship with multiple departments, gather information and summarize/conclude findings, recommend best course of action and can influence business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Higher level of trouble-shooting skills across a broad scope of issues with proven result in successful resolutions.
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex problems and situations.
- Ability to identify areas for process and operational improvements. Recommend solutions resulting in overall improvement to such processes (e.g., more formalized process, more streamlined flow, etc.).
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and meet closing deadlines.
- Masters degree or CPA preferred.
- Experience with TM1 Applications and Saleforce