Financial Analyst III at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Join our NA Components Finance team and grow your career in Finance!
What You’ll Be Doing
- P & L Analysis: Conduct independent analysis and interpretation of the business unit P & L and its components when requested by Finance leadership or Business.
- Reporting: Produces business unit reports indicating analysis and understanding of business trends, offering useful business insights/conclusions.
- Planning and Forecasting: Understand the various elements of the P & L and B/S and their relationship and provide detailed analysis of the data to the business unit leaders.
- Deal Analysis: Employ knowledge of financial metrics such as ROWC, cost to serve, etc. to create models used to assess profitability of acquisition, transaction pricing, extended terms, and other deals and recommend more profitable alternatives.
- Executive Meeting Prep and Leadership: Assist in the preparation of Executive- level presentations and meetings, such as quarterly business reviews, and engage with Senior leadership in understanding and representing the financial metrics and results.
- Field Finance: Support the sales leaders across the organization in driving profitable growth for their businesses.
- Ad Hoc analysis as required to support Americas Components
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experiences
- 5+ years of experience in a large company working in Finance and/or Accounting function responsible for advanced analytical work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to proactively identify, address, and prevent potential issues
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Attention to detail with high standards of accuracy and review
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Skills That May Help You Succeed Even More
- Fortune 500 Business Finance / FP&A experience
- Hands on experience with Oracle ERP, Hyperion
- PowerBI experience is a definite plus!
- Demonstrated ability to discuss finance topics with non-finance professionals
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)