Financial Analyst III at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We are hiring a Financial Analyst III in our Corporate team, responsible for FP&A / Business analysis activities supporting aspects of our global IT function.
What You'll Be Doing
- Primary responsibilities will be supporting a global IT team, managing monthly forecasts, annual planning, capital investment tracking, developing automated reporting capabilities, and providing performance tracking. Role will interface directly with regional business and finance leaders, as well as, providing support to the global IT organization.
- P&L Analysis: Conduct independent analysis and interpretation of the business unit financials on a monthly basis.
- Planning and Forecasting: Understand the various elements of the P&L and provide detailed analysis of the data to the business unit leaders.
- Position will be a member of the Corporate FP&A team supporting IT.
- The analyst must be comfortable working with large amounts of data and be able to understand key business drivers at the macro level.
- The analyst will be asked to perform ad-hoc requests involving forecasting, variance analysis, and impromptu requests sometimes within narrow timeframes.
- The analyst will work and interact with different levels of the organization as well as cross functional departments.
- The Analyst will work under the supervision of the Finance Manager but will be expected to work autonomously at times.
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or equivalent degree required
- Typically requires 4 year degree and minimum of 5 years of related experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to consistently produce high quality analysis within tight deadlines by prioritizing, identifying roadblocks, and collaborating with colleagues and management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Self-starter with a "can do" attitude who has the ability to work with minimal direction
- Team player who excels in collaborative environment
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)