Financial Analyst II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Financial Analyst II in our Financial Services Group ("FSG"). FSG supports the AR, credit and collections activities for all of our NA business units.
What You'll Be Doing
The Financial Analyst II's responsibilities include:
- Quarter-end report preparations, maintenance of reporting database and enhancement of financial reports, BI tools and financial modeling.
- Reserve Schedule Process.
- Bad Debt Write Off tracking and reporting.
- SOX compliance.
- Ad hoc reporting projects as assigned.
- Proactive collaboration with the business in driving improved financial results.
What You'll Need
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Statistics or Accounting
- 2-5 years related experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using SQL, Microsoft Office with advance Excel and Access
- Detail oriented mindset
- Familiarity with accounting principles (P&L, Balance Sheet)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)