Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role
As a Financial Analyst you will play a critical role in the monthly forecasting and annual planning of financials and critical business metrics. This role will focus on HomeAdvisor’s operating expense forecasting, operational reporting and operating performance analysis. This role will provide an excellent foundation to learn about HomeAdvisor and the FP&A function. You'll also have the chance to join a highly-motivated team of collaborators, problem solvers, and Excel gurus that work hard but take time to recognize wins and have fun along the way.
What you'll do:
- Working closely with business owners (including marketing, operations, sales and corporate support) and FP&A team members to:
- Build annual budgets and monthly forecasts,
- Assess and understand drivers of variances to forecast, and explain business trends
- Provide accurate and timely operational reports and analysis to sr. leaders and business stakeholders to support and drive strategic decisions
- Assisting with the development, management, and improvement of financial models, forecasts, and budgets
- Partnering cross-functionally with accounting to understand the accounting treatment of various transactions and improve our forecast accuracy
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in a financial/accounting/business analysis role
- Advanced Excel skills with strong critical thinking and analytical ability
- Superior attention to detail and problem-solving work ethic
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with information from numerous sources and working with incomplete or partial data
- Intellectual curiosity and continuous improvement drive
- Ability to prioritize, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with enterprise accounting systems (NetSuite, Oracle Hyperion, etc.) and corporate performance management systems (Adaptive, Anaplan, Vena, etc.) a plus
- Experience with SQL, VBA or other programming languages a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $55,000-$75,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world