Financial Analyst, Americas Dispositions at Prologis (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Financial Analyst, Americas Dispositions
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
The Financial Analyst will primarily provide analytical support to the Americas Dispositions team assisting with transactions across the U.S., Latin America and Canada.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Create and review discounted cash flow models used to analyze returns for dispositions.
- Draft ad hoc analyses to determine disposition portfolio mix considering asset locations, building characteristics, among others.
- Prepare and maintain potential sale asset pipeline and manage strategic sale discussions with regional leadership.
- Compile and maintain dispositions database for markets within the Americas division (U.S., Latin America, and Canada).
- Work directly with Disposition Officers, Investment Brokers, and respective regional teams in preparing offering memos, contract exhibits, and investment memos for senior management and Investment Committee.
- Maintain and monitor disposition pipeline in Salesforce to ensure accuracy.
- Develop key longstanding intracompany relationships with Prologis groups including but not limited to regional market teams, investment services, tax, legal, accounting, financial planning & analysis, among others.
- Summarize historical disposition activity at a global level for board presentations and industry conferences on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 2-3 years’ of professional experience with a focus in finance or accounting.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, interpret, and create real estate documents including, but not limited to LOIs, RFPs, property offering memos, market reports, tenant leases, broker opinion of value, and confidentiality agreements.
- Ability to effectively present information to the regional teams and senior management.
- Working knowledge of financial concepts such as net present value, internal rates of return, cap rates, etc.
- Create and modify cash flow models using Argus and Microsoft Excel.
- Other software knowledge to include: Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google Earth, and Adobe Acrobat. Yardi, Salesforce, CoStar and PeopleSoft is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be a team player and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Hiring Salary Range of: $65,000 - $85,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Full full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-EG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time