Financial Advisor - Sales Advisor at Personal Capital
Looking to make a real difference?
You belong right here.
Come build a rewarding career helping others achieve their financial dream at an organization that values your own long-term success. With your unique talents, you have what it takes to be bold and brilliant in everything you do and reach new heights for a company dedicated to diversity and inclusion, community and you.
If you share that belief, this is where you belong.
Join our team of nearly 8,800 associates across 40 different locations worldwide and start your future today.
This is a unique opportunity for an investment advisory professional to contribute in the pioneering of investment sales team.The Vice President - Financial Advisor is responsible for the personalized, direct-to-client sales experience for Personal Capital’s investment advisory service.Outbound phone prospecting and sales
Following up on prospective client appointments set by internal Sales Associates
Investment product personalization and suitability
Ongoing involvement with existing clients to pursue additional investment opportunities
Periodic client service efforts with existing clients
Provide frequent and detailed client feedback to all members of the Personal Capital team
Assist in the development of long term sales processes
The ideal candidate will execute on standards that redefine the existing industry landscape. They will embrace the ability to participate in an organization with a reputation for customer-centricity and long-term client relationships.
Proven Consumer-Direct Investment Advisory Sales Skills: End-to-end experience with all aspects of retail investment sales, such as proactive outbound prospecting, suitability and information gathering, and product personalization.
Remote Delivery: Exposure to web-based investment service delivery. Comfortable executing a remote-delivery sales model -- paperless, branchless, cloud-based infrastructure – and delivering a quality experience that is better than traditional, in-person sales.
Compliance: Proven abilities to maintain appropriate policies & procedures for regulatory-driven requirements. Possesses a clean U4 record.
Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services.
Exceptional verbal, written and listening communication skills.
Proven track record in relationship management and customer satisfaction.
The ability to compare and contrast the benefits and suitability of different investment options and products.
Excellent operational, organizational and follow-up skills with the ability to manage and execute personalized, multi-step process for high-volume sales funnel.
Ability to work primarily from a home office
Experience with client operational aspect of investment advisory. Examples: (ACAT, IRA distributions).
Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and collaborative.
Ability to work at the tactical and strategic level.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Competitive compensation, includes base salary and eligibility to participate in either an annual bonus program or sales incentive plan, as applicable. Base salary range provided below is a reasonable estimate and final base salary may differ based on the selected candidate’s education, training, experience, licensure requirements, travel requirements and geographic location.