Finance Manager III at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is hiring a Senior Manager (III) in our NA Components Field Finance team. In this role, you will be overseeing the entire P&L FP&A activities for the division. The ideal candidate has strong field FP&A experience, preferably with extensive experience working with Sales teams, Operations and Supply Chain. Experience with a larger, global company is also preferred.
What You’ll Be Doing
- The Finance Manager will partner with all levels of the business to deliver the highest quality financial analysis and support to assist in strategic decision-making.
- Research complex GAAP issues escalated from staff, provide direction on technical accounting matters.
- Train and educate employees on day to day functional responsibilities. Resolve most complex employee issues/concerns which may put the company at risk. May seek guidance/collaboration from senior management as needed.
- Responsible for managing other managers of staff.
- Perform day to day functional responsibility and/or conduct financial analysis to identify and evaluate risk and exposure; recommend appropriate action.
- Set and communicate direction for team in order to deliver results in line with strategic goals.
- Guide other managers to achieve optimal team performance and also have input/final review on the performance evaluations completed by lower level managers.
- Act as Same on regulatory issues. Evaluate recommendations and implement timely solutions to any regulatory risk and exposure.
What You’ll Need
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
What Will Help You Be Even More Successful In This Role
- Proficiency in Hyperion and Oracle software
- Prior Arrow Finance experience or experience in a larger, global, Fortune 500 company
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!