Finance Manager, FP&A at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Manager of Finance, FP&A to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead FP&A initiatives for one of our key business units (Technology, Marketing, or Revenue), acting as a subject matter expert and advisor
- Coach, mentor and develop a small FP&A team of individual contributors
- Conduct analyses and reporting, including monthly financial analysis, variance analysis, pipeline analysis, and summaries of business unit financial performance
- Continuously develop, innovate and elevate analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
- Participate in annual planning / budgeting processes as well as frequent re-forecasting under the Finance team’s leadership
- Promote an environment of strong internal controls and efficiencies
- Benchmark against industry peers and provide insights for improvement opportunities
- Create and deliver a variety of Investor, Senior Leadership and Board deliverables
What we are looking for:
- Core Competencies: Financial Acumen, Business Insight, Manages Complexity, Directs Work, and Balances Stakeholders
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Advanced Excel, excellent financial literacy and modeling capabilities
- 5-7+ years of experience in Finance, including 1+ year of people management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or a related field
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies
- Understand fully the creation of Business cases and the translation of them into financial and strategic decisions.
- Ability to think strategically and leverage analysis from models to aid in decision making
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: 115,000 - 140,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component, in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.