Finance Analyst at IHS Markit Digital
General theme of role: Analyst to help lead reporting to support day-to-day financial operations in support of the transition to greater digitization and automation.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Business degree or experience, preference for Accounting and Finance
Generic requirements (in order of general importance):
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills, including formulas and pivot tables
- Familiarity with PowerBI and Sharepoint desired, but not required
- Education/knowledge/experience with basic accounting and financial processes
- Knowledge of IT organizations and supporting vendors helpful, but not required
Example areas of involvement:
- Develop knowledge of IT organization and supporting vendors to order partner with the Finance to:
- Build reports to respond to adhoc data requests.
- Maintain and keep financial reporting up-to-date.
- Update vendor actuals, budgeting, and forecasting files.
- Partner with other members of the IT Planning team to identify opportunities improve efficiency and simplify processes.
- Partner with the IT Reporting teams to identify opportunities to improve intuitive, self-service IT Financial reporting.