eLearning Developer - Finance at Ball Aerospace
At Ball Aerospace, we care about the health and safety of our team members, their families and our communities. Ball Aerospace will comply with Executive Order 14042 and all team members will be required to provide proof of completed vaccination status as a condition of employment as stated within the Order, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations.
Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Finance Strategic Support Unit delivers the expertise and business acumen to increase value across the enterprise by providing actionable information with recommendations and opportunities to drive sustainable business growth.
eLearning Developer - Finance
Collaborate and create exceptional e-learning and classroom content and assessments, writes learning objectives, and utilizes instructional design practices and knowledge of adult learning theory to create effective eLearning programs and instructor-led on a variety of topics for the Finance organization. Reports to the Finance Manager with regular direction from the Finance Training and Development Lead.
As a key contributor to the Ball Aerospace Finance organization, this position will involve planning, design, content development, and coordination of eLearning experiences for financial business processes and systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop course storyboards and templates.
- Develop illustrations, graphics, etc. to support the course content.
- Develop and maintain eLearning and classroom course templates alongside Subject Matter Experts and Finance Training & Development Lead.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts from across Finance and within our own department to ensure accuracy of information.
- Collaborate and partner with the Ball Aerospace training community to develop cross-enterprise training.
- Co-lead the LMS Administrator duties - structuring course and curricula offerings
- Create digital assets for eLearning courses.
- Create video production including audio and video editing in SCORM.
- May develop metrics and evaluate feedback to continuously improve training offerings.
- Ensure Finance learning materials are accessible, consistent, and compliant with policies, regulations, and business requirements.
- May facilitate the set up and logistics for classes, including schedule management, producer role, and training attendance tracking.
- Share and grow knowledge; research trends and remain current with training and eLearning application methods.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA in a related field plus 2 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Degree in instructional design, instructional technology, or curriculum development preferred.
- Experience in online curriculum development and delivery for adult learners, such as Articulate 360, Vyond, and Camtasia, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products to produce instructional documentation, presentations, and instructor/participant guides.
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems, preferably Success Factors LMS and Microsoft LMS365.
- Understanding of Adult Learning Theory and Instructional Design.
- Experience in video production equipment and software to create video-based learning experiences.
- Experience in multimedia and graphic design to create SCORM files
- Experience working with or as part of a Finance or Accounting organization highly preferred.
- Proficient time-management skills, and ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of SharePoint and application of its capabilities preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, proofreading, organization, and coordination skills.
- A creative thinker who is adept at working multiple projects.
- Comfortable with change as priorities evolve.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $60,500 - $82,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.