Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today's contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win - it's in our DNA. We're looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This position will lead eCommerce Revenue Upsell efforts within Sling TV, including working with a cross-functional team to drive onsite retention. You will be a key member of the Sling eCommerce team and will be responsible for educating customers of our add-on products and driving sell-in and conversion of those products. To achieve your goals, you will develop strategies to rapidly execute, iterate and optimize the onsite funnel and marketing tactics in a dynamic competitive environment.
In this role, you will work directly with various departments across Sling and DISH to develop an upsell strategy on sling.com and in app and optimize the onsite experience via test and learn. These teams include but are not limited to Sling Product leaders and marketing partners, Marketing Analytics, our internal creative agency, and the Digital Center of Excellence. As an active member of the Marketing team, you will be a model for executional excellence, a creative problem-solver and a thought leader who sets the tone of high performance within the organization.
Primary Responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Own product upsell conversation and sales on com and in app
- Represent marketing on a cross-functional team responsible for the end-to-end digital experience
- Work with marketing and media teams to ensure optimal destinations for media, making recommendations on how to improve the experience
- Speak with customers to identify pain points and come up with creative solutions
- Educate the marketing department on the "how" and "why" of the Sling.com to inform marketing tactics
- Schedule testing and launch strategies for each new iteration of the product
- Own the planning and management of retention content on Sling.com
- Monitor daily conversion rate and product sales targets closely, and strategize how to meet them through planning, testing and optimization of site content
- Partner closely with our creative team to request, ideate, and give feedback on creative assets needed to support site goals
- Understand where and how traffic is being driven to our site and how to deliver a seamless, conversion-driven experience on site
- Analyze and report on site metrics, using insights to identify opportunities and chase them down
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor ' s degree from a 4-year university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years experience in eCommerce; merchandising for a high traffic site preferred
- Adept at handling multiple competing priorities and duties in a fast-paced, results driven, changing environment, with minimal daily oversight
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively and influence all levels of staff
- Working knowledge and usage of Adobe analytics (or Google Analytics); expertise in analytics preferred
- Experience managing large teams of diverse professionals
- Strong customer and employee orientation
- Ability to travel 20% of time
Compensation: $87,500.00/Year - $143,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.