Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 80 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect – improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are a certified B Corporation, which enables and commits us to put our values into action.
We are seeking an eCommerce Financial System Analyst to help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and for the planet.
What you get to do:
The information systems team supports many areas of the business and is responsible for administering several systems and their data integrity. Our workload is a mix of daily operational support and special projects, all with the goal of helping our clients succeed by providing them with on-going reports and understanding of their data to inform business decisions. We are a local team, currently working remotely, with members in Denver and Boulder.
As the eCommerce Financial Systems Analyst, you will be working daily with many teams, both internal and external, to support all back end systems and processes that support our eCommerce platform (SalesForce Commerce Cloud), which is primarily our current OMS solution (NetSuite) and the integrations to and from. This role will also have a high level of exposure across the business and be required to work closely with many different groups and functions on both daily operational tasks and many projects of all sizes.
What you will contribute:
- Monitor and troubleshoot Ecommerce backend functionality issues as needed.
- Ownership of the operational integrations from our OMS to our 3PLs
- Maintaining system and process documentation for all site features and functions
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Support all third party logistics and warehousing integrations in order to ensure high customer satisfaction rates
- Identify and implement processes to continuously improve our current product and reporting climate
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity across several integrations to and from our business partners’ systems.
- Proven track record of distilling down complex problems and data into actionable insights.
- This position will be focused on eCommerce but may be asked to extend expertise across the business.
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you bring to Uplight:
- 2-3 years in analyst role or similar
- Foundational financial and eCommerce knowledge
- Ability to understand a complex system schema and order process flow
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Strong understanding of business processes and data flows
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Our perfect candidate has experience in eCommerce technical operations, system architecture, business processes, and has a strong understanding of the financial impact of all things.
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we:
- Are committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Take our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
- Provide a 401k Match
- Have an innovative flexible time-off policy
- Keep you energized with plenty of food and drink
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.