NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus 10% annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- $100 monthly commuter benefit
- Free onsite gym
NextHealth Technologies is seeking a cross-functional leader and liaison to join our Sales organization. This highly visible and strategic role features a mix of sales strategy and sales operations. To be successful, you must be an experienced, “hands on” analyst interested in a dynamic, fast paced environment. You must be innovative and passionate about finding creative solutions to challenges. Plus, you should enjoy collaborating with the team but also be a self-starter who doesn’t rely on direction to add value.
- Develop compelling, highly narrative and engaging business case presentations through structured quantitative analyses, ROI modeling and benchmarking.
- Serve as a leader and trusted advisor to Sales team on pricing, contract terms and deal scoping; serve as an escalation point to business partners and ensure compliance with business approval policies.
- Drive sales strategy by assessing go-to-market models, evaluating sales methodologies and processes, analyzing metrics and forecasting trends.
- Build effective sales enablement strategies to automate workflows and maximize productivity of sales team.
- Manage Sales organization compensation plan through monthly commission tracking and reporting as well as quota and territory planning
- Resident expert on pipeline management and tracking through Salesforce reporting, dashboards and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated successful experience in sales operations leadership role that includes activities listed above
- Deep experience utilizing financial modeling to build strong use cases
- Complex contract administration and negotiation experience
- Expertise with CRM systems (required), preferably Salesforce.com
- Strong interest in healthcare technology sales
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $120,000-$155,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- Full employee benefits package
- Employee equity plan
- Variable performance compensation with annual OTE potential