Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
How you will contribute
We are looking for a strategically minded and operationally focused Revenue Operations leader who will innovate and improve upon key business processes and support the evolution of our operations teams to accelerate growth. In this role you will provide leadership in all matters pertaining to sales and customer success territory planning, sales compensation and incentives, including plan design, launch and execution, as well as how our teams user and interact with our tool stack. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
The Director, Revenue Operations reports to the VP, Revenue Operations, and will work with other leaders in RevOps such as the Director, Revenue Enablement and our Analytics, Growth Strategy team. You have a support-my-team-first mindset and are ready to harness your revenue operations experience within a high-growth, fast paced technology company. We can’t wait to learn from you.
We are working remotely currently, but we prefer candidates who can be in the Denver office 1-2 times per week in the long term.
What You'll Do
- Lead, support and elevate a team of revenue operations managers focused in supporting sales, customer success and marketing processes and best practices
- Provide strategic guidance and planning support for our sales and customer success team through insights provided from our growth strategy analyst
- Support GTM strategy through strong relationships with with Product, Marketing, and Finance
- Work with Sales Leadership and Finance to review all incentive compensation plans for reasonableness of quota setting, of target incentives and commission rates for as well as compliance with our policies
- Deliver and administer comp plans with sales and customer success team members
- Guide growth acceleration through geographic and segment expansion with expert territory planning
- Assist in the development of annual and quarterly forecasts; create sales leadership facing forecasts, pipeline analysis and trending
- Extensive first-hand experience with progressive sales automation systems and demonstrable ability to improve sales productivity
Experience and Aptitude
- 5+ years in Revenue Operations, or as a leader in Sales, Marketing or Customer Success Operations
- Experience building, evolving and guiding user processes
- 2+ years experience with commission plan strategy, optimization and successful implementation for both sales and customer success teams
- Previous ownership of overarching revenue operations strategy for SaaS or cyber security company preferred
- Extensive knowledge of revenue operations tool stack, including Salesforce, CPQ, Marketo, ChurnZero/Gainsight, etc. preferred
- Past experience selling/supporting B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred
- Data analytics background, setting, establishing and maintaining operations team KPIs a plus
- Expert in geographic territory expansion planning for sales and customer success a plus
Targeted base salary range: $125,000- $150,000 depending on experience + bonus eligibility and equity.
Benefits at Red Canary
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.