We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Director, Revenue Enablement to join our team!
As Director of Revenue Enablement, you will regularly assess the needs of the business and design, develop, and deliver talent solutions that increase individual, team and organizational performance. As part of Revenue Operations, the mission of the Enablement team is to build a culture of continuous learning and development by delivering learning experiences and tools that enable all Greenhouse employees to do their best work, develop their skills, and drive business results.
- A teacher – you understand the value of listening in order to determine how to best impart knowledge
- An extrovert – you love working with a team and will go out of your way to impact trainees
- An innovator – you’re passionate about helping people succeed the best way possible
- A leader – you’re a natural presenter and inspire confidence in and out of structured trainings
- A student – you love discovering new methods for people development and bringing those learnings back to the organization
- Define the enablement strategy across GTM functions to develop impactful enablement solutions aligned with company objectives
- Build & develop a team of high-performing enablement professionals - hire them manage them, mentor them and inspire them to do their best work
- Measure and monitor the impact of learning initiatives across the Enablement team
- Build relationships across the business and partner closely with GTM leadership, Product Marketing, Customer Enablement and the People Team to understand strategic business goals and core competencies for each role, ensuring that appropriate learning solutions are designed and implemented
- Actively participate as a member of GTM leadership teams and identify gaps or opportunities in order to define the most appropriate solutions at the individual, team and department levels
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Design, develop and deploy learning programs in the areas of new hire onboarding, product, people development, systems & tools and content & communication
- Develop a strategy to drive tech stack adoption in partnership with the Operations and Management teams
- Build a repeatable process for change managing our customer and prospect facing teams through knowledge and certification
- Experience building and leading an enablement function
- Experience partnering with business leaders within complex, global companies during a period of high growth to develop business objectives, solve problems, and implement effective strategies
- Experience deploying sales methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to execute and operate in a player <> coach mindset, in addition to developing a strategy
- Track record of looking beyond existing solutions and taking a proactive approach to improving the business and creating opportunities to make our customer groups more productive
- Strong presentation skills; ability to captivate and compel audiences
- Ability to conduct gap analyses around skills and behaviors
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems & Content Management Systems such as Workramp & Guru
- Familiarity with value-based-selling or force management, a plus
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
$200,000 - $235,000
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**