Director of Revenue Cycle Management - Denver
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
The Director of Revenue Cycle Management will be the senior leader of this rapidly scaling department. With a strong foundation to build upon, he/she will build a world class billing and coding department not only focused on efficient and productive processes, but on the patient experience. Looking for a creative, but disciplined problem solver passionate about delivering righteous healthcare.
- Lead a rapidly growing RCM team to meet or exceed standard industry productivity and efficiency metrics
- Manage all aspects of the employee performance, including professional development, performance improvements, and coaching
- Department forecast, budgeting, and P&L responsibility
- Interface with interdependent departments: Payer Strategy, Finance, Clinical Support Center, & Technology Development
- Produce major revenue inputs for financial monthly close and monthly operating reports
- Lead new market setup for billing operation from system configuration to implementing new Governmental, Commercial, and Medicare Advantage payer contracts
- Monitor changes in governmental reimbursement policies and provide leadership in strategic planning to accommodate these changes
- Ensure coding and billing compliance through both internal and external audits
- Interface with Clinical on MACRA, MIPS, RAF, and other performance/quality indicators
- Manage key relationships with outside technology and service providers
- Run bi-monthly RCM meetings reporting out to senior management
- Reports directly to Chief Financial Officer
Education and Experience:
- •Bachelor’s Degree required, additional professional certifications within healthcare preferred (i.e. CPC, CPMA, etc.)
- •Previous director level position managing a complex, multi-state billing operation
- •5-10 years of progressive experience in Revenue Cycle Management
- •Experience with reimbursement systems and ability to learn and adapt to new systems; previous experience with Athena’s RCM product a real plus.
- •Excellent interpersonal, management and written and verbal communication skills
- •Excellent problem-solving skills
- •Healthcare benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability and a 401k retirement plan
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Free gym access & the most unique healthcare culture in Denver