Director, Global Payroll Transformation
As a member of Arrow’s Global Payroll leadership team, you will be responsible for developing strategies and plans in support affecting Arrow’s global payroll transformation towards the pursuit of establishing leading practice payroll capabilities and competencies globally. In this leadership role, you will organize and spearhead the global payroll transformation project and provide direction to project resources working in collaboration with regional payroll directors, internal stakeholders, payroll vendors, and system integrators.
Reporting Arrow’s Vice President of Global Operations, this position is responsible directly managing Payroll Transformation Lead positions in each region – Americas, APAC and EMEA.
Primary job responsibilities
- Participate in the identification of payroll solutions for over 50 countries that deliver accurate and timely payroll processing, efficient and simple employee experience, and business insights and analytics
- Develop and implement detailed global payroll transformation project plan
- Manage scope of the transformation project to deliver the solution on time and on budget
- Pursue payroll process standardization and improvement in selecting global payroll solutions taking in consideration strategy, structure, process and technology
- Provide regular project status to executive management
- Proactively identify project issues and bring about viable solutions
- Prepare stakeholders for the global payroll transformation through communication and education
- Work closely with global benefits, finance and HR shared services to ensure alignment with project milestones and timelines
- Bachelor of Science degree (Business, Accounting, HR or Finance) or equivalent work experience
- Certified Payroll Professionals (CPP) designation preferred
- 10 years leadership experience leading a global payroll function for a multinational organization and/or senior project management responsibility leading global payroll transformation initiatives including the implementation of payroll technology platforms
- Experience in the deployment of Payroll software such as ADP GlobalView(SAP), Ceridian, ADP eTime, PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Ultimate
- Proven ability to influence across multiple organizational levels applying exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Proven performance leading improving global payroll processes and procedures for continuous process improvements
- Demonstrated drive for excellence in operational support and customer service
- Functioning knowledge of global HR functions & processes
- Develop the payroll team members, including hiring talent, providing professional growth and development opportunities, and creating an environment of service, knowledge, and accountability.