Director – FP&A
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. Our corporate HQ is based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for an experienced Director to join the FP&A team. This individual will be a high-profile member of the team responsible for driving the planning process, board reporting, and other strategic initiatives. The right candidate will not be averse to rolling up their sleeves and will be able to move fluidly between high level discussions and detailed hands on work.
- Own annual and monthly budgeting/forecasting process and monthly BvA’s
- Assist in preparing and reviewing monthly board reporting
- Participate, as finance partner, in various strategic initiatives across the company
- provide expert support for key reporting systems
- Manage team of analysts responsible for day to day activities
- Support M&A and financing activities
Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA in Finance or Accounting, masters preferred
- 10+ years relevant work experience in FP&A or similar analytical roll. Investment banking background a plus
- Excel expert! Must be able to quickly analyze and summarize large data sets
- Extensive SalesForce experience required. NetSuite and Adaptive Planning knowledge preferred
- Deep GAAP accounting knowledge, software experience a plus
- Experience with PE backed company a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work closely with Budget owners and management team
- Insightful, with a keen ability to synthesize raw data into actionable findings
- Comfortable in a fast-paced organization
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.