Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
This individual will be leading the FP&A process, managing the business unit’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. Position provides financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis, and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, and Modeling tools.
- Prepare quarterly and monthly financial reports.
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tools and dashboard reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing, and new projects.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Support senior management and department heads with in-depth analysis.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred.
- 7+ years’ experience as Manager/Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in telecommunications strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.