CircleCI is looking for a driven Director of Go-To-Market Finance (GTM Finance) with experience partnering with GTM teams in a high-growth environment and delivering strategic insights to drive business growth. This is an exciting opportunity in a rapidly growing company!
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you help drive finance and strategy planning of the Go-to-Market groups: Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Customer Engineering, and Business Development. You will own forecasting and reporting of top-line metrics, working to provide meaningful insights to cross-functional senior leadership. You will have a particular focus on becoming the subject matter expert on all GTM drivers, aiming to illuminate both tops-down and customer-level detail. You will also be a key player in evaluating strategic resource allocation, targets, and incentive compensation.What you'll do:
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of granular top-line forecasting models, with an emphasis on top-of-funnel metrics, bookings, and revenue models
- Engage with Go-to-Market teams on operationalizing strategic objectives through target setting and incentive alignment
- Partner with regional leaders to develop insightful and meaningful ad hoc analyses as needed
- Work cross-functionally with wide-ranging teams from Sales Strategy and Operations to Growth to Revenue Accounting in order to drive sound business decision-making
- Facilitate the quarterly and annual planning processes for Go-to-Market teams
- Provide timely and effective reporting to senior management across the organization
- Lead and cultivate the talents of financial analyst(s)
- 7+ years of professional experience, including experience leading a team
- Experience with revenue and GTM metrics forecasting and business partnering, particularly within a SaaS and Usage-based business
- Self-starter, can work with minimal guidance and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication; has previously been in a role in which communication to external partners was a key component
- Given a business question, you can independently design and implement an analysis, gather the required inputs from key partners, and iterate/adjust as needed
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel (you are someone that uses keyboard shortcuts, tables/ lookups, pivot tables, and likely prefer a PC)
- Experience analyzing large and complex data sets and using data extraction and analysis tools
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.