Director of Financial Planning & Analysis - Denver
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery by bringing quality healthcare to the patient’s home or location of need. An early-stage company headquartered in Denver, we currently provide healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service in ten cities across the United States, and we intend to open several more markets in 2019. DispatchHealth’s team of board-certified caregivers brings the treatment to a patient’s home, senior community or office without the expense, inconvenience, or time requirements associated with traditional acute care delivery. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical, and software skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and good-natured team that is creating a new model for healthcare delivery. Learn more at www.dispatchhealth.com .
The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will be the expert financial modeler within the company, providing services across the organization, translating business issues into numerical outcomes. In addition to developing and updating company’s overall financial budget and rolling forecast, the Director of FP&A will work with managers at all levels, including all members of the senior management team, to solve problems through financial analysis. This person will report to the CFO.
- Manage the company financial model
- Improve the quality of the existing financial model
- Manage the annual budgeting process
- Manage the annual update of the model via the budgeting process
- Update the model regularly based upon new information available
- Evaluate the budgeting process and implement improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills, having the ability both to work with and challenge assumptions from managers at all levels of the company, including the management team
- Expertise at modeling in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to design and present reports that convey critical information in formats that are easy to comprehend
- Experience in creating and managing complex corporate financial models
- Precision and accuracy, all the time
- Some accounting knowledge is required; experience with NetSuite would be helpful
Education and Experience
- Degree in business, finance, economics or similar required.
- At least 5 years in financial planning and analysis for an organization with over 200 employees and/or $20 million in revenue strongly desired; experience that has garnered similar skills would be considered.
- MBA, CPA, CFA or similar qualification desired.
- Experience in insurance-reimbursed healthcare services and/or multi-site business is desired.
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability,
- 401(k) plan,
- Free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture.