Director of Financial Operations at DispatchHealth
Director of Financial Operations
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. DispatchHealth operates in over 20 different markets and is rapidly expanding. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is recruiting a Director of Financial Operations who will be responsible for a variety of critical operational and back-office systems within the Finance Team to support a fast-growing and dynamic national company. This person will work across departments to ensure strong processes and financial oversight of systems related to insurance, taxes, vendor management, and policies and procedures. The Director of Operational Finance reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
The Director of Operational Finance will manage:
- Insurance and the relationship with our insurance broker
- Finance activities related to establishment of new markets
- Corporate credit card programs
- Set-up and permissions for company bank accounts
- Contractual and financial relationships within our corporate group
- Travel systems and adherence to travel budgets
- Record keeping in preparation for potential strategic financial transactions
- Finance policies and procedures documentation
- Other finance projects as needed
Depending on the experience and interest of the candidate, the job may also include:
- Oversight of our financial technology solutions – currently NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Carta, Stampli, Expensify, and TripActions – and their integration with other company systems.
- Management of state and local tax and compliance filings
The Director of Financial Operations will be a meticulous person with great attention to detail and a sense of getting the job done right. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or other relevant business experience
- Knowledge of the areas of responsibility, including insurance, credit cards, banking, business travel, and business processes
- 5-10 years of experience in finance positions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to own projects and work independently
- The flexibility to work in a fluid environment with changing priorities
- Experience in healthcare is not required, but preferred
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team situated across the country.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of a new, exciting, and progressive company
- Full healthcare benefits and 401k
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.