Ibotta is seeking a Director of Finance, Corporate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Work directly with Ibotta’s SVP of Finance & Accounting to lead strategic financial planning and annual budgeting
- Instill financial confidence to investors, company executives, cross-functional leaders and other stakeholders, both internal and external
- Manage a team to assess strategic growth initiatives and capital allocation decisions
- Partner cross-functionally to create business cases and translate them into financial and strategic decisions
- Collaborate with senior leadership to provide key financial insights and drive company-wide initiatives
- Monitor competitors and create competitive analysis reports
- Manage the development of a comprehensive set of Board and investor presentation materials
- Support capital raises (equity and debt) and corporate development initiatives
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Advanced Excel, Workday Adaptive Planning, excellent financial literacy and modeling capabilities
- 8-10+ years at an investment bank, management consulting firm or corporate finance, including 2+ years of people management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or a related field; MBA preferred
- Ability to coach and develop direct reports to achieve next-level career progression
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies.
- Ability to think strategically and leverage analysis from models to aid in decision making
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $140,000-$165,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.