Director, Accounting at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed technology that offers our customers secure, real-time payments. We are obsessed with what we do and know our offering is unique in the marketplace. We have signed contracts with several industry power-players and are experiencing exponential growth. Now we are expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
A high energy, engaging, and influential Finance or Accounting professional that values being part of a team working to capture huge opportunities and solve complex problems. Collaboration comes naturally to you and you like to develop solutions to achieve organizational goals. You love making luck decisions, are wildly curious, and don’t take yourself too seriously. Work is most rewarding when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Growth and Learning: We are a team with a hunger for knowledge. Good thing we offer plenty of snacks, plus ongoing training and development opportunities to help satisfy that hunger
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo.
At BillGO, we work in a highly collaborative environment where we believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are looking for a growth oriented and data driven Director of Accounting to join our team who has strong interpersonal skills, intellectual curiosity, and proven ability to navigate fast-paced change in order to quickly evaluate scenarios and makes decisions.
This position is located in Fort Collins, CO and we ask that you are local to the area or willing to relocate.
- Directs timely and accurate month-end close processes and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manages and directs the maintenance of the general ledger and supporting subledgers.
- Works directly with Director / Manager of Payment Services and Reconciliation to develop streamlined, expedited financial close for core payment processing components of the Company’s financial statements.
- Leads or completes generation of various reports for financial statement and management reporting support.
- Selection, development and oversight of Accounting staff.
- Interaction with the Company’s auditors, regulators and customers to demonstrate and support sound control environment.
- 7+ years of Finance, Accounting or other relevant experience
- BA/BS degree preferred in Finance, Accounting or related major
- Big4 and/or public company experience
- Experience in the payments industry
- Experience in a scale-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills along with intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to navigate through fast-paced environments and quickly make decisions
- Willing to travel to Fort Collins, CO as much as required to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
Recommended but not required:
- CPA highly desired
**BillGO is an Equal Opportunity Employer**