Customer Success Associate - Audit Department at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:25 a.m. (MST) on Friday, January 29, 2021
At Pie we are pie-oneering a new approach to insurance. As a rapidly growing insurtech startup, we are disrupting an industry that is ripe for change. We focus on small business, and each Pie-oneer has the opportunity to help small business owners achieve their dreams through accessible and affordable workers compensation coverage. Pie has an inclusive, values driven culture, where hard working self-driven team members have limitless growth opportunities.
As a Premium Audit Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to our growing Premium Audit Team in either our Denver or D.C. offices. As a Premium Audit Associate, your passion for superior customer service, efficiency and accuracy in your work, and desire to connect and collaborate with our partners and team members will help to establish Pie as an innovative and fast-growing startup in the Insur-tech space.
How You’ll Do It
As a Premium Audit Associate you’ll be an integral team member in guiding our customers through their workers compensation needs by responding quickly to our customers’ requests, and listening to their concerns. By being the first point of contact, your role must provide an experience that lives into our brand - “as easy as Pie.” A successful Premium Audit Associate will be able to actively listen, seek to understand, find the answers, and guide our client’s through audit inquiries. Your confidence will shine through, and your communications (verbal, written, and otherwise) will build confidence and loyalty to Pie.
Because our goal is to be the best in class in customer experience, your attention to detail, ability to handle stress and show empathy and compassion, all while providing timely customer service will be highly important. As an associate , we expect you to respond with compassion and care to the needs of a customer, and provide helpful solutions and valuable guidance to them at every turn.
The Day to Day
- Responsive, timely, and relevant service provided via all communication channels.
- Adheres to and applies protocols, processes, and guidelines to accomplish daily business activities, including audit billing, outbound collection calls, collection referrals, and other projects as assigned.
- Is accurate and efficient in daily tasks and work, including communications, billing payment plans, facilitating audit disputes and audit triage requests.
- Seeks resolution to issues to ensure top customer experience, while also anticipating ways in which to prevent future issues.
- Advocates for the customer and their perspective as they work with Pie for their workers’ comp needs.
- Customer Advocate. You are customer-obsessed and willing to do what it takes to understand and meet our customer needs. Your focus is on the customer to listen and understand what is on their mind and what they need.
- Effective and Efficient. You can skillfully manage multiple systems, platforms, and tasks. You are self-organized and are able to ensure that things are taken care of for our customers and for Pie.
- Calm Under Pressure. You are skilled in calmly defusing difficult situations. You are able to take a frustrated and unhappy customer interaction and situation and turn it into one of mutual understanding, satisfaction, and even loyalty building.
- Team Mentality. We all need help sometime. You thrive in a supportive environment and are able to offer and lend a hand as much as you are willing to ask for help from others. We are all in it together, and you want to be a part of this greater good.
- Flexible. You embrace change and can manage a level of ambiguity inherent to a growing startup. Fast doesn’t scare you, it inspires you.
- Learn and Grow. You are hungry to learn more, and you look for ways to grow and be a great Pie-oneer for Premium Audit and others. You are willing to do what it takes to get the knowledge and experience, whether it’s from feedback, training, or special projects.
The Right Stuff
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or in a high-volume customer contact environment preferred.
- Handles stress well and are able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Has team player mentality, attitude, and drive.
- Must embody and live our core values through your actions, words, and behaviors.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock grants)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous Vacation
- 7 days of paid sick leave
- Commuter Allowance
- 401k Match
- Modern office space with onsite gym
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Generous Parental Leave
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Checkout our employee reviews on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding