Customer Experience Specialist - Accounting
At Xero we're on the hunt for bright, passionate and motivated people with a love of innovation and sense of fun to join us in our Denver office as Customer Experience Specialists.
What is Customer Experience?
Made up of global teams of Xero product experts based in US, AU, NZ and the UK our internationally award winning Customer Experience (CX) team work together to delight our customers by providing outstanding software support to users by email and phone.
What you'd do:
We help our customers take ownership of their business by providing human support for our accounting software. As a CX specialist you will be investigating and responding to email queries sent in by customers when they encounter issues with our software or just need a helping hand to get something done. We aim to give each customer prompt, helpful and easy to understand information to help them get back up and running ASAP. No day at Xero will be quite the same and as you build your product knowledge there will be continual opportunities to up skill and specialize in the areas that interest you.
Our people are Xero Guru's with a great understanding of small businesses and brilliant customer service skills. Each CX specialist brings their own personality and experiences to the role and we celebrate diversity and encourage our people to be themselves and add their own flavor to what we call "Xero Voice" aka the way we engage with our customers. What we do all have in common though is our genuine approach to customer care, problem solving skills and in depth product knowledge (don't worry we're keen to teach you the product knowledge part!)
What you need to know about this role:
This is a non-exempt, 20 hour/week part-time role in Denver (weeknight evenings 4pm-7pm and one 8 hour weekend shift) . You must also be able to start on October 8th, 2018.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in accounting or working with accounting software (i.e. accounting degree or business degree with significant accounting classes, experience as a user of Xero or equivalent product, CPA experience, past bookkeeping experience)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- HIGH energy and enthusiasm about life!
- Mature and passionate approach to doing great work
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Initiative and ability to self-manage, along with flexibility
- Confidence with Microsoft Excel, Word and some experience with other small business accounting systems
- Ability to build effective relationships
- An affinity for being a team player who pro-actively assists other team members
Why you should become a Xero:
Great training & development and career progression opportunities within one of the world's most innovative growth companies. We have an awesome culture that not only offers great work opportunities, brilliant colleagues but also all the awesome extras like ping pong tournaments and free coffee, fruit/snacks, soft drinks and once a week breakfast and lunch. Most importantly we value our people and encourage you to challenge yourself to be the best you can be.
It's time to introduce yourself
Now that we've caught your attention, it's time to catch ours. Please apply using the link below - make sure you include your resume and cover letter.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.