The asset manager is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SALT Lending Holdings, Inc. (SaltLending.com), which operates a platform that connects borrowers and investors. SALT Blockchain Asset Management, LLC is a startup credit fund which operates an onshore and offshore fund structure along with separately managed accounts. Loans facilitated through the SALT Lending Platform are underwritten and issued by limited partners under the control of the asset manager. In addition to the actively managed lending focused funds, the manager also operates a long/short cryptocurrency fund.
The Crypto Trader will work closely with CIO along with other investment professionals within the Firm. As such, the candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as extensive experience direct trading experience.
- Develop, manage, and execute complex trading strategies
- Identify and automate the recognition of market opportunities both independently and through external mechanisms
- Making real time and split-second market and strategy decisions
- Managing multiple trade execution and price management strategies across multiple exchanges
- Improve access, liquidity execution and availability, and access to volume
- Apply knowledge and understanding for digital exchange rules, regulation, and execution
- Constant cognizance and execution against market opportunities and discontinuities
Preferred Candidate Experience:
- 5+ years of direct trading experience at an investment bank or hedge fund
- Series 7 Required
- Experience with trading on 4+ crypto exchanges
- Preferred background FX and Options
- Must have direct experience in trade execution and management connected to multiple exchanges
- Must have detailed experience in manual and automated exchange participation
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and extensive experience in direct trading and exchange participation. Experience with trade strategy, implementation, and refinement is a must. Strong communication, development execution, and creativity are all necessary skills. Experience in crypto trading and extensive knowledge of the crypto space is a must.
Full-time. Must be from the Great Denver Area or willing to relocate.