Credit & Collections Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
● Contact accounts in need of collection and negotiate payment arrangements as well as build relationships with customers in order to understand their needs and issues.
● Assists in the review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line. May perform basic reviews independently.
● Review and release of pending sales orders. Coordinate communication with Sales and customers.
● Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Has credit authority.
● Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)