Corporate FP&A Sr. Manager - Long Range Planning at Zoom Video Communications
- Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
- We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
- We are looking for a high performing, results oriented individual to join our Corporate FP&A team! The primary responsibility of this role is to drive the company-wide long-range-planning process, and be the finance lead for bringing new products to market.
- Help catalyze the long-range planning process at Zoom. Partner directly with the executive team, FP&A leads and Corp Dev to develop flexible long-term models that drive decision making and accountability around the company
- Partner with Corporate FP&A to align the annual plan with the company’s long-term objectives
- Be the finance lead in evaluating new product offerings. Partner with pricing, product, product marketing, and enterprise systems to build the business case for new product categories and integrate them into our long-term strategy.
- Oversee all revenue models for emerging businesses (Zoom Apps, Zoom Events, Zoom Marketplace and More!)
- Subject matter expert for revenue reporting and forecasting requirements on all major product launches and system enhancements.
- Develop and maintain robust cost and usage analytics that drive elevated understanding of product-level unit economics
We strive to build a culture that balances our values with high standards of execution. You are someone who can:
- Leverage strong technical skills to influence and impact key business decision making.
- Remain meticulous while working on multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Extract insights using structured frameworks and communicate recommendations in a precise and concise manner.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, management consulting, business operations, corporate strategy or similar functions preferably in a SaaS, B2B, multi-product environment. Experience within enterprise software companies and B2B or subscription finance preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or a related field. MBA preferred
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced analytical skills (including statistical modeling), hands-on experience developing complex financial models and with expert level proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram