Corporate Finance Associate at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Corporate Finance Associate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Partner with Senior Leadership, cross-functional business leads, and external stakeholders across a range of strategic initiatives to create and structure financial models needed to drive special project execution and related financial analyses.
- Capture the entirety of financial implications across the company’s P&L, balance sheet and cash position.
- Build investor-facing materials, including investor presentations, models, and data.
- Develop and drive deeper understanding of our KPIs across the company and implications on performance, strategic initiatives and valuation.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly, annual and long range P&L forecasts leveraging cross-functional partnerships.
- Ad hoc financial modeling and analysis.
- Understand Ibotta’s strategy, financial performance and competitive positioning to assess company priorities and outside opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Highly proficient in Excel with strong attention to detail, G Suite, and solid financial literacy
- 4-5 + years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated financial acumen and a track record of leveraging data for business impact
- Experience in investment banking, equity research, private equity or FP&A / Strategic Finance at high-growth technology company preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Ability to provide strong insights beneath the numbers
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal stakeholders, executive teams, and external parties
- Able to manage multiple deliverables without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and positive attitude
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: 90,000 - 110,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.