Corporate Finance Associate
Conga is a fast-growing leader in the Digital Transformation category with over 11,000 customers, 750,000 users, and 1,300 five-star customer reviews. Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite creates outstanding ROI for our customers by automating business processes for digital data, documents, reporting, and contracts. As a top 3 global Salesforce Strategic ISV with the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, Conga has tremendous momentum. For example, our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
With a global team of 500 employees, an experienced senior management team, strategic investors including Insight Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures, a global headquarters in Broomfield Colorado, and offices across the US, in London and in Sydney, Australia; Conga is poised to be one of the next great B2B SaaS success stories.
At Conga, the corporate FP&A team serves as a critical support partner for executive leadership. The Corporate Finance Associate will serve as a key member of the corporate FP&A team at the global headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado.
Primary responsibilities include maintenance of the corporate operating model, reporting and analysis of monthly financial results, development and analysis of semi-annual budgets and long-range forecasts, and other ad-hoc projects as they arise. In addition, to be successful, this individual will build relationships and utilize communication skills to fine tune assumptions and model drivers in a way that enhances the usefulness and accuracy of budgets, forecasts, and analysis. This individual needs to be adaptable and capable of quickly and effectively learning and pioneering new tasks and responsibilities as the organization, processes, and systems evolve. This individual will be expected to be a team player, make sound decisions, exercise good judgment, and provide guidance and leadership to junior analysts as the team grows over time. This position reports to the Manager of Corporate Finance.
- Financial analysis and reporting, including monthly reporting package, results variance analysis, headcount tracking, board-level reporting, and analytical projects.
- Supporting and contributing to the development of forecasts, budgets, and long-range projections that align with Conga’s strategy and goals.
- Maintain large, highly complex corporate financial model and play an integral role in the implementation and administration of new FP&A tool (Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Vena, Hyperion, etc.) with a focus on efficiency, accuracy, and structure that fosters KPI creation and tracking.
- Perform analysis and report on SaaS and Services key performance indicators, including bookings, retention rates, churn, customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, sales productivity, etc.
- Develop and streamline repeatable financial, business, and operational reporting and analysis that is easily understood by all key stakeholders.
- Partner with leadership to provide the financial reporting and analysis necessary for them to accomplish their business objectives.
- Be an integral member of various project teams to change/improve processes as the company evolves.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration.
- Strong business acumen. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate strategy, management consulting, or similar.
- Firm base knowledge of accounting, finance, and operations principles.
- Proven track record of creating robust financial analysis that translates into business decisions.
- Detail oriented. Able to validate the accuracy of one's own deliverables and produce reliable analysis.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Can-do attitude and willingness to take on new assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate remotely via phone, chat, or virtual meeting like GTM or Zoom.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to succeed in a complex and evolving organization and adapt to changes in structure and work priorities.
- Work both independently and in groups, collaborate with team members to achieve departmental and business goals.
- Positive and professional attitude; perform responsibilities with integrity; exercise sound judgment/decision-making skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with FP&A tools, BI tools, and/or Salesforce reporting a plus.
- Experience driving a budgeting process via an FP&A tool such as Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Vena, Hyperion/Oracle Cloud, or others a plus.
- Experience budgeting and planning for high-growth/change a plus.
- Experience working in SaaS or supporting a technology organization a plus.
- Experience facilitating due diligence or assisting in corporate development process such as M&A, capital raises, etc. a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.