Corporate Development Senior Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
Corporate Development Senior Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development, the Corporate Development Analyst will develop and execute strategic efforts around strategy, M&A, investments, special projects and business development in alignment with CEO/CFO/CFO and the executive team.
- Work directly with the Head of Corporate Development in the development of strategic plans and execution of key strategic initiatives.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Development to refine and execute the processes and analytical framework for analyzing M&A opportunities.
- Assist in developing an investment funnel for the Zoom Apps Fund and executing on investments.
- Research and analyze high priority strategic markets, including industry mapping and deep dives into targeted M&A and partnership opportunities.
- Partner with and drive cross-functional teams in all phases of M&A execution including diligence, business case creation, financial modeling, and integration.
- Partner with FP&A team to model organic growth opportunities and create pro-forma views of strategic opportunities.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and financial modeling as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA would be a plus, but is not required.
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, corporate development, or transaction services.
- Experience in conducting due diligence, integration planning and integration for M&A transactions would be a big plus.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills with financial modelling experience building operational, acquisition, and growth models and pro forma financials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience preparing board and executive level strategic, operational and financial presentations
- Driven, results oriented mindset with a history of perseverance and passion for achieving goals
- Strong work ethic with experience delivering results in a fast-paced environment in a structured and organized manner
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Gsuite.
- Technical acumen and understanding of software / tech industry.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram