Corporate Development Lead at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
About the Team
Zoom is looking for an experienced Corporate Development Lead to join us and play an important role in our strategic evolution. You will tightly align with the executive team of Zoom and help shape our long-term growth trajectory. You will report to the Head of Corporate Development and M&A Strategy and will focus on strategy, M&A, investments, special projects and business development.
You will be front and center in solving complex problems, evaluating and building M&A / investments and driving processes across multiple teams. This role can be remote.
About the Role
- Work directly with the Head of Corporate Development and M&A Strategy and senior management in the development of strategic plans and execution of important strategic projects
- Assist the Head of Corporate Development and M&A Strategy to refine and implement the processes and analytical frameworks for analyzing M&A opportunities and strategic investments
- Research and analyze multiple high priority strategic markets, including industry mapping and deep dives into targeted M&A and partnership opportunities
- Partner with and promote teams in all phases of M&A execution including diligence, business case creation, financial modeling, and integration
- Partner with FP&A team to model organic growth opportunities and create pro-forma views of strategic opportunities
- Perform ad hoc analyses
- Bachelor's degree. MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, consulting, corporate development, or transaction services
- Experience conducting due diligence, integration planning and integration for M&A transactions would be a big plus
- Financial modelling experience building operational, acquisition, and growth models and pro forma financials
- Experience preparing board and executive level strategic, operational and financial presentations
- Motivated mindset with a history of perseverance and passion for achieving goals
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Gsuite
- Technical skills and understanding of software / tech industry
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .