Corporate Controller at FORM
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
FORM is seeking a highly motivated experienced leader with a positive attitude, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to join our Accounting team in the role of Corporate Controller. This position will report directly to the CFO as well as have a team to manage. The successful candidate will be a strong accountant and have a solid understanding of US GAAP accounting and ASC 606 and is highly dependable, attentive to detail, proactive and able to work gracefully under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
What You'll Do
- Oversee accounting functions, including but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue recognition, intercompany transactions, payroll, general ledger and taxes
- Manage direct reports, providing training, growth opportunities, and performance reviews
- Maintain overall accuracy and integrity of the general ledger
- Lead the team in day-to-day accounting and month-end close activities in accordance with US GAAP
- Provide technical accounting guidance, including ASC 606
- Monthly review of financials, including budget versus actual and period over period variance analysis
- Manage acquisition integration for the accounting function, including purchase accounting, merging of systems, processes and teams
- Manage the annual audit
- Manage sales tax and other tax filings, including international statutory requirements
- Improve processes and minimize inefficiencies
- Respond to requests for financial information from all business functions
We Might Be a Great Fit If You
- Hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Have 8-10 years of increasing accounting experience
- Possess leadership experience in which you have led and mentored a team
- Are a forward thinker with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Retain strong computer skills, including high proficiency with Excel and strong working knowledge of other Microsoft applications
- Have a general knowledge of accounting and other business software solutions (NetSuite and Salesforce a plus)
- Maintain great problem solving and analytical skills
- Are knowledgeable in reporting, US GAAP accounting standards, and how to apply them
- Manage time well and multi-task
- Are detailed oriented with a strong bias for action, ability to proactively dig into the details and resolve issues
- Meet internal and external deadlines
- SaaS experience is a plus
- CPA is also a plus
Benefits and Perks (US)
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation policy - take the time you need when you need it!
- Remote options; hybrid work model with offices around the globe
- Casual work environment
- Promotions from within
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $120,000-$150,000 depending on experience and other qualifications.
FORM powers the world’s 2 billion mobile workers as they change companies and industries for good, with mobile technology that improves execution from the frontline. FORM activates and connects teams in the field – with leaders, missions, and each other – so they can deliver success in the enterprise. The FORM field execution platform serves as a digital assistant for frontline teams by guiding daily tasks, streamlining data collection, facilitating real-time communication, and providing leaders with real-time intelligence to drive faster actions and better decisions. FORM offers the world’s only integrated task management and image recognition platform and enables smart audits on more display types than any solution in the market, plus industry-leading field communications and photo reporting capabilities. FORM solutions have been deployed by Fortune 500 companies around the world.
FORM OpX empowers teams to improve operational compliance by digitizing audits and inspections to reduce risk and improve safety and quality from the frontline. FORM OpX mobile workflows make it easy to capture the right data, at the right place, at the right time – every time. Teams stay connected with instant frontline communications on mobile, and real-time insights allow leaders to spot and fix issues quickly and measure trends over time so teams can take action on the opportunities that move the business forward.
FORM MarketX unleashes the power of field teams to drive market execution with the only mobile solution that combines dynamic task management, industry-leading image recognition, photo reporting, field team communications, and advanced reporting – all within one easy-to-use platform. Guide teams, improve execution, and drive sales while creating a shared view of the field that helps leaders make better decisions, faster. Sell more with FORM MarketX, the field execution app that guides, tracks, and improves performance in real-time.
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description