Corporate Audit Staff at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Corporate Audit team collaborates with our internal business partners, so that the financial information they report both internally and externally is clear and reliable. When we fulfill our role as true business partners, by being an advocate for quality and integrity, we have a direct impact on how well Arrow is able to meet its goals. Our teams get deep firsthand knowledge of the various business units inside of Arrow, and get to know those businesses. They ask questions, test assumptions, and provide feedback so that together quality can be validated and improved. Every assignment is an exciting opportunity to learn, to grow and to understand how Arrow operates from all levels and perspectives.
Our team members are constantly challenged to learn more in order to provide our business partners with the highest quality services. This learning takes place through interaction on the job with colleagues and the business, formal training programs, and the insights provided by mentors and coaches. Corporate Audit is all about our people, encouraging high performance and quality.
What You'll Be Doing
- Play a role as a Staff in Arrow Corporate Audit’s core services by learning essential workflows or processes associated with each audit assignment.
- Complete assignments or tasks associated with the audit within allotted timelines and draft findings for areas of responsibility to be communicated to the business management team.
- Cultivate teamwork dynamics through working as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Exercise professional skepticism in gathering, reviewing, and analyzing information.
What You'll Need
- Interest in all aspects of auditing and a desire to pursue a career in accounting.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and current accounting policies and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact with various levels of the business and Corporate Audit team management in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to self-motivate and take responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- A commitment to satisfy all of the minimum requirements for CPA licensure per respective state regulations is preferred
- 1-2 years audit experience is preferred
Domestic and International travel required – 30%
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)