Corporate Audit Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Join our Global Audit Team!
The Corporate Audit Manager is a global role responsible for the planning, execution, reporting, and follow up of internal audit projects. You will work closely with business stakeholders throughout the organization, leading both Operational and Financial Audits. You will have responsibility for coordination with external auditors and internal SOX teams to execute the Audit plan.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the preparation of a comprehensive risk-based, short and long term program of audit coverage.
- Manage and participate in the planning, execution, documentation, and communication of all operational and financial audit activities, including SOX 404. Interaction with business process owners to assess areas and approaches where Corporate Audit can deliver maximum value.
- Review working papers to ensure the work performed supports conclusions drawn and is in compliance with Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) Audit Standards.
- Review and prepare audit reports for distribution to audit clients, senior management, and Audit Committee.
- Coordinate with external auditors and internal SOX group.
- Significant experience in area of technical accounting, business process, IT or auditing practices.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related Audit experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in area of technical accounting, business process, and auditing practices.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
What Will Ensure Your Success
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Experience in a global, Fortune 500 company
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)