Corporate Accountant at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Corporate Accountant
Our Corporate Accounting team is responsible for global US GAAP consolidation and analysis. As the Corporate Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing, analyzing, and reporting for several financial statement areas. You will be given the opportunity to interact with various global internal teams and manage multiple assignments in a complex and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with a doer mentality and a great attitude. You should have a strong background in analytics, data analysis, quantitative analysis, great eye for detail, and a strong commitment to process improvement.
Here’s how to do that:
- Analyze global general and administrative expense to ensure proper recording of activity and reporting
- Prepare equity rollforward and investigate unusual activity
- Reconcile Workday/ADP to Peoplesoft for North America payroll
- Prepare accounting records for IT projects and recurring costs
- Prepare account reconciliations for assigned areas in a timely manner
- Prepare commerce reports
- Prepare audit schedules and respond to auditor inquires
- Assist with SEC reporting including preparation of 10-Q/10-K statements and footnotes and select pages of the supplemental report
- Drive system automations and efficiencies
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum two years of general accounting experience in a large multi-entity / multi-national company or public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field
- Strong analytical, process improvement, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to independently and effectively set priorities, manage multiple tasks and reporting deadlines under pressure and produce a quality work product
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple functional, cultural and management levels (oral and written)
- Detail-oriented and produces accurate financial results and reports within required deadlines independently
- Advanced proficiency with Excel (required) and ERP system (preferred)
- Desire to further learn and enhance the general ledger system, associated subsystems, and reporting tools
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
Target base compensation range of: $58,000-$70,000, plus bonus % target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely-held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-HB
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time