Do you enjoy solving challenging problems within a great team? Even better knowing that your work is highly visible, supporting a business whose product is mission critical for thousands of organizations around the globe? Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking an experienced Controller to manage all aspects of the company’s Accounting and Finance functions.
JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to scale our organization. We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and it is reinventing a two decade old monopoly, giving organizations freedom of choice with their IT solutions.
Why this role at JumpCloud
This is a rare golden opportunity to join a company at our stage. We have a proven product with exponential revenue growth, solid funding and an amazing opportunity to disrupt and dominate a major market. You’ll come in early enough to make a huge impact on laying the foundation for how we grow the accounting and finance systems and functions that will support our success. You will work with a seasoned CFO and executive team and top tier investors such as Foundry Group and OpenView. Contributing to JumpCloud’s success as a key member of the team will provide you with the experience necessary to continue to launch your career to the next level.
Who are you?
A flexible professional who embraces change, as needed. You have a positive attitude and a focus on internal and external customer service. You have the ability to roll-up your sleeves, dive into the details, and help guide the company through continued growth in an efficient and streamlined way.
What you’ll be doing. . .
- Oversee month end close and reporting - targeting 3-5 days after month end.
- Update / maintain financial model
- Report on and analyze budget vs. actual variances
- Assist in preparing weekly and monthly SaaS metrics dashboard
- Help identify and track key financial trends and metrics
- Oversee and participate in day to day accounting processes
- Monthly billing and reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasts and analysis
- Assist in developing the budget and business models
- Implement new billing / accounting system(s) and processes
- Establish and implement key financial policies and procedures
- Work with sales on contracts and contract processes
We’re looking for…
- 5+ years progressive accounting experience
- Experience working for SaaS or traditional software company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- System implementation experience a plus
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team
Why JumpCloud? You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, top-tier investors, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing people to accomplish a bold mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high-performance company will be valued!
Location? Reporting to our CFO and managing one accountant, this role will work in our downtown Boulder office.