Why Red Canary
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
How You Will Contribute
The Contract and Collections Specialist will contribute to the Accounting team and work closely with the Deal Desk to ensure contract data is valid, accurate, and complete before processing to the accounting system. In this role you will own the entire revenue cycle from contract review to customer bill and collection efforts. The ideal candidate will collaborate well with others, have exceptional attention to detail, be able to maintain focus through repetitive tasks, keep a watchful eye for anomalies and have a keen mind for process improvement.
How We Will Measure Your Success
- Own the revenue cycle from contact completion to cash collections
- Process contracts, invoices, and billing schedules
- Oversee collection automation and customer billing communications
- Respond to phone and email inquiries from customers with appropriate urgency
- Demonstrate aptitude for systems and technology
- Fearlessly learn new systems and understand how they interact to better leverage technology for efficiency
- Exercise critical thinking to identify consistencies and process improvements
- Review customer subscriptions for accuracy and conformance to Red Canary sales order and revenue policies
- Manage Salesforce data for cleanliness and integrity; conduct data quality audits
- Maintain general ledger accounting system in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Act as the liaison between the accounting and sales teams; track and report key metrics
- Work alongside internal customers and stakeholders to provide actionable reporting and insight
- Assist with month end close procedures
Experience and Aptitude
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and collections processes preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Intacct, and collections tools would be a bonus
- Able to navigate sensitive customer conversations with optimism and empathy, but firm when necessary
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with SaaS subscriptions will be helpful to understand the revenue cycle and surrounding processes
Benefits at Red Canary
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security.
For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description