Contract Processing and Billing Clerk at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:05 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, October 3, 2020
KPA (www.kpa.io) is a proven SaaS technology and services partner for corporate compliance and human resource professionals seeking opportunities to raise productivity, control expense, and mitigate financial and reputational risk via business process automation, improved safety and workplace compliance, and better HR practices. With KPA’s proven portfolio of end-to-end solutions and operational best practice clients can unlock opportunities to drive down costs, mitigate risk, and enhance the employee experience at a lower cost than clients can achieve internally.
Founded in 1986, KPA is owned by Providence Equity Partners, a top-tier private-equity company, and is focused on delivering SaaS solutions to the small and mid-size business (“SMB”) markets.
This position is responsible for assisting the Contract and Billing Lead with contract processing and billing operations for the company. This position is responsible for the proper preparation of accurate and timely bills to customers based on contract terms. This position will act as a resource for others in the approach, research and resolution of complex and/or escalated billing questions and discrepancies. This position requires attention to detail, ability to research complex issues and provide answers to teammates and customers.
· Process workload from Salesforce.com and respond to emails for team
· Review and process all executed contracts including
· Validate all data, including financial and non-financial, in signed agreements
· Ensure the accurate creation and maintenance of all customer agreement records in ERP
· Ensure timely entry of all required billing events related to new contracts
· Work cross functionally to ensure that all required information for management reporting is captured on all new contracts and related billing events
· Prepare and execute effective and timely preparation of monthly invoices, accurate monthly billing adjustments, and the handling of billing questions and discrepancies.
· Acts as a resource for other functions including credit & collections, customer service, and operations to answer questions and support on billing issues. Ensures the acceptable resolution of billing issues in a timely and effective manner, exercising judgment and discretion as appropriate.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
· Salesforce.com experience preferred
· NetSuite experience preferred
· Billing experience preferred
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HSA plans available)
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
Read Full Job Description